Want more interviews?
Get roasted 🔥
I've hired many developers over the years and I've gotten good at understanding if a candidate is good or not based on their resume. I usually require a few seconds to see if we're going to be a good match or not.
What the hell is a roast? It's a 10-minute personalized video, packed with my expertise and easy-to-implement advice that will improve your CV. Sent to you within 48 hours. It looks something like this video on the right.
- 💸 I will help you make sure your CV is just right.
- 🦄 I will take a hard non-scripted look at your Resume, like I would do for a real position.
- 🍗 P.S. This landing page is still a work in progress and the 28$ is the discounted price to gather testimonials.
Is this you?
- 💸 Young software developer looking to switch jobs and sending out CVs but getting no callbacks?
- 🦄 Senior Developer who recently joined the job market and unsure if your CV is still good enough?
- 🍗 Or just in general, looking to get some edge on the competition with your CV?
What value you get from the roast
I'd like to say it straight — if you're a software engineer looking for a job — the roasting will be of great value to you. This service is basically me taking a hard look at your resume as a CTO and commenting on all the good and the bad parts — without any prepared texts — real live reaction to what you send and real-time advice. Here's the breakdown:
- 📷 Up to 10 minutes of me explaining my thought process when I see your CV for the first time. All the good and the bad things. You'll know immediately your strengths.
- 💼 I will be commenting real-time about what recruiters focus on and what they will see when they open your CV.
- 🦄 I will tell you how and what to change to stand out from the stack of resumes that an engineering manager usually gets.
- 💡 You will find out how your resume does in the real world scenario, when a real CTO sees it for the first time. I will be fully transparent with you.
- 🥇 You wil understand what is your perceived level based on the experience that you list.
- ✅ You will improve your chances to land that dream job you always wanted.
- 💸 That's it, I'm not a sales guy.
1,000 15 engineers CVs were happily roasted.
I started this on October 22, 2023 and have already roasted quite a few CVs from different engineers. Everyone was happy with the results. Again, I'm not a sales guy, but here are some of the testimonials