In a world where everything is behind paywalls and subscriptions, we should have helpful and freely available resources. This guide is one of those resources that should give you the tools and skills needed to start your new venture.
🚀 To learn more about how to start a business, see this guide on how to go from early-stage startups to late-stage stable businesses. I’ve helped companies release multitudes of products, so here are some proven tips that will help you turn your idea into an MVP, find your first customers, grow your business and become a unicorn (hopefully).
📙 Table of Contents
- 1️⃣ How to Hire a CTO for Your Startup
- 2️⃣ Dealing with chaos inside your Company
- 3️⃣ Getting your Idea to the MVP
- 4️⃣ Building a community
- 5️⃣ Selling your SaaS to Enterprise Customers
- (Soon) Fundraising
- (Soon) Growing into a stable business
- (Soon) Selling your business
- (Soon) Being a decent white-hat founder
- (Soon, Pro) Having hard conversations
There is no specific order in which you should read the series. It all depends on what kind of problem you’re trying to solve at this current moment.